LoginSell reports starting from $100 Sign Up Categ. Search

Marijuana Cookies Send Students To Hospital

Video Preview

Five California high school students have fallen ill after eating marijuana-laced cookies sold by a schoolmate, police say - reported the SkyNews.

Two of them had to be taken to hospital as they were unconscious, unresponsive and in critical condition, said police in Richmond, about 17 miles (27km) north-east of San Francisco.

A 17-year-old senior allegedly sold the cookies for $3 (£1.8) apiece or two for $5 (£3) during lunch hour at De Anza High School.

The students who fell ill were aged between 14 to 16.

One has since been treated and released, while the second remains under observation.

Three other students became nauseous after eating the cookies, and were treated at the school.

One student collapsed in the classroom, police said.

The 17-year-old female student has been arrested on suspicion of selling drugs on campus and child endangerment.

She was taken to a juvenile detention centre, while the school was moving to expel her.

Rating: (0)
Location: Show map

Use this report for only $100

BUY THE REPORT
AND DOWNLOAD NOW

OR

BID for exclusive rights
OK
Illegal content? Report
Reporter: Kovásznai-Szász Réka
Sold 0 times
Category: Action
Views: 464 times
Show chart

Comment report: